Dr. Mohammad Nejatullah Siddiqi
- Paper: Future of Islamic Economics, 2012, India
- Paper: Islamic Economics Between Aspirations And Realities, March 2013, Aligarh, India
- Paper: Future of Islamic Economics: November 2012, IEI, KAU Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Video: Discussion - Future of Islamic Economics, Part 1 of 2. Nov. 2012, Aligarh, India
- Video: Discussion - Future of Islamic Economics, Part 2 of 2. Nov. 2012, Aligarh, India
- Video: Interview discussing Riba, Ijtihad, Paper Money and other topics on Islamic Finance, March, 2002
- Video: (Starting at time marker 10:09) Part I of LARIBA Symposium on Islamic Finance & Banking. Los Angeles, CA. June, 2001
- Islamization of Knowledge: Reflections on Priorities: 2011, Aligarh, India.
- Lectures on Islamic Economics: June 2011, Aligarh, India.
- The Preacher And The Banker: January 2011, Aligarh, India.
- Faith and Finance: April 2010, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- Dealing With The Financial Crisis: April 2009, Aligarh, India
- Risk Management In An Islamic Framework: 15 February 2009, Aligarh, India
- Current Financial Crisis And Islamic Economics : 31 October 2008, Aligarh, India
- Emergence of Ethical Investment - Key Note Address : 14 June 2008, Institute of Objective Studies, New Delhi
- Obstacles to Islamic Economics Research: April 2008, KAAU, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- A Note: Sukuk and Their Role in Islamic Finance: February 2008, LSE/HIFP Seminar
- A Note: An Approach to Islamic Economics: October 2007
- Future of Islamic Finance: August 2007, Kuala Lumpur
- Economics of Tawarruq, February 1, 2007, London, U.K
- Role of Shariah Experts, April 21, 2006, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- Economic Benefits of Islamic Leasing, April 24, 2005, Kuwait.
- Relevance And Need For Understanding The Essence Of Religious Traditions, April 8-10, 2005, New Delhi, India.
- Wealth of Muslim Nations -- Interview on naseeb.com, October 15, 2004, Pittsburgh, PA
- Prelude to Reconstruction, August 4-6, 2004, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
- Keynote Address, May 26-27, 2004, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia.
- Islamic Finance: Current Legal And Regulatory Issues: May 8-9, 2004, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- Vote of Thanks: October 7-9, 2003, Bahrain.
- Islamic Banking Lectures Overview & Glossary or terms: November 2001, UCLA, Los Angeles, California.
- Lecture 1: The Foundations of Islamic Finance
- Lecture 2: Recent History of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Lecture 3: Problems and Prospects of Islamic Banking and Finance
- Islamic Banks: Concepts, Precepts and Prospects: 1998, Islamic Economic Review -- Leicester, U.K
- Comparitive Advantages of Islamic Banking & Finance: April 6, 2002, Harvard University, Boston, Massachusettes.
- The Wisdom of Prohibition of Interest: March 30, 2002, Los Angeles, California.
- Grass-Roots Based Islamic Finance - 16 June 2001, Los Angeles.
- Islamic Finance and Beyond: Premises and Promises of Islamic Economics
- Islamic Insurance: Takaful Forum - 26 April 2000, New York.
- Seminar - Financing Infrastructure Building: Role of Islamic Financial Institutions
- Nature and Methodology of Islamic Political Economy
- Muslim Minorities In The 21st Century: A Case Study of Indian Muslims
- The Spiritual Basis of Economic and Financial Life: The Islamic Perspective
- Role of Fiscal Policy in Controlling Inflation in Islamic Framework
Book: Riba, Bank Interest and the Rationale of it's Prohibition (2004)
Interview on "State of Islamic Economics" (May 2000)